Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Time Despised: Rejecting The Saviour's Cries


A Battle rages for your soul
Do not let Satan have control
Your soul he'd love to take and grasp
To take you down with him at last

The Lake of Fire is prepared for him
If he has you then you'll swim
In a Lake of Fire by his side
It will not be a pleasant ride

Burn, burn, burn, your soul doth churn
O how for freedom you will yearn
O how that time you will despise
The time you rejected the Saviour's cries

The Saviour Cries do you here him now?
He cries Repent, Your head should bow
Believe my word trust in my grace
I'll take you to a sacred place

The place I dwell and reign on high
You shall be there and no more cry
With my shed blood to cleanse your sins
Being born again, new life begins

The wrath of God from you subsides
When on my name your soul relies
Believe me now the blessings await
Accept me and enter heaven's gate

"He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him." - John 3:36

I was partially inspired to write this after reading through lots of chick tracts, such as This Was Your Life

No comments:

Post a Comment